Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hello Everyone

 Up until last night we never had DSL or wireless at our house. Because of that we have had to suffer through much turmoil and chaos with dial-up. (yep it still exist, trust me I know) but now that we have emerged out of the cracks of the ground and our feet on solid soil it has been a warm welcoming.

Now it has come to my attention by some folk that I should have a blog page, for whatever reason why I do not know but....I also don't have anything else to do around the house so....what the heck here I am! I would like to thank my sister for setting me up I owe you one. But to put it in words not my own to sum up how I feel about "blogging" I turn to an old friend
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." Ya, try swallowing that one ladies and gentlemen! But, hopefully newer post will be coming soon hope ya'll enjoy!

1 comment: